Wednesday, May 4, 2022

All Things Hair

Hello everyone! These two are beloved hair care products and I definitely consider them my favorites too. Why? They certainly work wonders both on my hair and scalp. Let me count the ways how they are beneficial to me.

#SolvedSkincare 100% Organic Golden Jojoba Oil

- Having really fine thin hair, I use this oil on my dry hair to create volume. This can also be a good alternative to the normal heat protectant and style your hair as you wish without the worry of damaging it.

- Since this is very nourishing, I use it like a pre-shampoo treatment to boost hydration to my dry scalp.

- Flaky scalp + Dandruff = ? This oil can be a good solution to address these 2 issues here.

- Dry + damaged hair from hair coloring = I simply add a few drops of this to my usual hair conditioner to soften and moisturize my hair and scalp together


#MiseEnScenePH Perfect Hair Serum

- This instantly makes the hair soft, bouncy and smooth

- A good hair serum for hair conditioning and styling

- This also tames and controls my frizzy hair somehow

- This also makes my hair to smell good


FULL REVIEWS HERE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLUhnm8HzD6/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B80MVFiHypW/


My Personal Photos



Let's all take care of our hair and scalp all the time. After all, our hair is our crowning glory. Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment