Tuesday, May 10, 2022

REVIEW : Honey Mask from I'm From Global

 CLAIMS

This is a wash-off mask that moisturizes and nourishes the skin deeply. It contains 46.44 g of natural honey that hydrates and softens the skin at the same time. In addition, it also removes whiteheads and exfoliates the skin gently.

Photos of the product







KEY INGREDIENTS

* Propolis + Honey + Lotus Water

MY OVERALL THOUGHTS / EXPERIENCES

* SCENT = Smells like honey and toffee caramel which I love 

* TEXTURE = Feels rich and applies smoothly on the skin. No sticky feeling at all

* EFFECTS =  Skin feels softer, more nourished and brighter. At the same time, skin feels hydrated and moisturized too.

* EXPERIENCES

- Did use a little but too much of the product and it did feel a bit too rich to my liking. --> Lesson learned. That means a little bit goes a long way already and you may add some ore of product if desired if you want to fully concentrate on some parts of the skin for that extra boost of good benefits.

- This is a gentle and mild product to use. Haven't experienced any bad reactions every after use.

- Since this mask is very cooling and refreshing, I like to use it before bedtime after cleansing because it helps me relax as I go to bed.

- Overall, this is a fabulous product especially when my skin needs some TLC and when my skin is looking dull, dehydrated and tired. This product helps me solves those skincare issues. Because of that, I highly recommend this and it's really worth the try.


That's a wrap for me today! Hope you enjoyed this review here. Enjoy your day! TC

No comments:

Post a Comment