Friday, May 13, 2022

SAMPLE SATURDAY

Hello guys! I saw this bunch of samples/ set piling up in my drawers and then.. the rest is history. I guess I've used them before and completely forgot how I really liked them. Truth be told, these products make a solid #skincareroutine . Just add a good sunscreen and you're good to go. 

Samples seen in the photo



#Skin100PH Madagascar Centella light cleansing oil

#Commonlabs Dual vita purifying cleanser

# Skin100PH Madagascar Centella toning toner

#Commonlabs Triple Vita balancing toner

#Commonlabs Vitamin B5 Moisture ampoule

#Commonlabs Vitamin E Calming ampoule

#CommonlabsPH Vitamin C brightening gel

* Here I also used my reliable cleansing tool from #Meejee to make this routine fun and and legit. 

If you want to check my review of this tool, you can click HERE


Always believe something wonderful is about to happen. Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment