Friday, January 20, 2023

REVIEW : Isntree's Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream

 Hello everyone! I'm back to introduce my recent #HolyGrail cream. Pretty simple and truly delivers the job well. Let's continue this review.


Product's Name: Isntree's Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream

My full review HERE 

Video of the product




My Overall Thoughts / Experiences  
* SCENT : None 
* TEXTURE : Gel texture that's easy to spread. Leaves this light layer of moisture blanket on the skin
* EXPERIENCES
- Has this refreshing sensation
- Very gentle, light and comfortable on the skin
- Works well with my other skincare products and layers well under makeup too
- A perfect summer cream
- Can be used both for day and night #skincareroutine
- My dehydrated skin loves this so much
- This gel cream makes the skin soft, smooth, healthy, moisturized, plump and somehow well-rested too.
- Overall, this is a winner in my humble opinion.  A good cream for everyday use.  Only good words for this product here.

That's it for me. Thank you all for reading. Happy weekend! 

" Having a dream is easy, making it come true is hard. "   -Serena Williams 


No comments:

Post a Comment