Tuesday, February 7, 2023

REVIEW : Celimax The Real Soothing Cream

Good day guys! I have here another review of a gorgeous soothing cream that also is worth checking out. It's simple, fuss-free and truly works wonders. Let's proceed to this review.


CLAIMS 

This is a soothing cream that contains 73% cica extract and infused with Niacinamide and Adenosine that are known for their brightening and anti-aging benefits. This formula is oil-free, has no alcohol, no EOs and no fragrance. This cream is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin types.


VIDEO of the Product


My Overall Thoughts / Experiences
- I adore its super lightweight gel-like texture
- Very easy and comfortable to use and on the skin
- Feels very cooling and refreshing upon application 
- As for my dehydrated skin, this cream though doesn't give me enough hydration and moisture but it isn't really made for that anyway so I don't mind that at all
- This is very handy and useful in treating and soothing irritated skin especially my prickly heat rashes and pimples
- Because of this cream, my rashes and irritated skin become less red and itchy. In addition to that, the pimples become less swollen, shrunk in size and look flattened somehow.
Overall, this is a reliable soothing cream. I'll surely use this on days when my skin is acting up, angry  and misbehaving. Try this for sure and it won't disappoint.

That's it for me. Let's continue to discover the world of skincare together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment