Tuesday, February 28, 2023

REVIEW : Isntree Chestnut BHA 2% Clear Liquid

Hello wonderful friends! I am welcoming this new month with another #skincare review. Let's keep this going.

Product's Name : Isntree Chestnut BHA 2% Clear Liquid

💫Video of the Product 


💫Claims
This is a BHA exfoliating toner that contains 2% Salicylic Acid to help remove dead skin cells, sebum and decongest clogged pores too.

💫Key Ingredients
* Tannins from  Chestnut shells - tightens pores and provides anti-septic benefits to reduce sebum
* 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid - ensure the skin stays healthy while exfoliating 

💫My Overall Thoughts and Experiences
* SCENT - None
* TEXTURE - Very runny and watery. Easily sinks into the skin
* EXPERIENCES
- Feels soothing, hydrating and non-drying
- Skin definitely looks and feels better  and smoother every after use
- Does help in minimizing the oil on my T-zone especially
- I personally use this about 2-3 X a week only
- Overall, I love using this product and consider this a wonderful addition into my skincare routine. Though it has acids in it, it still feels gentle enough to use. If you are on the lookout for a gentle and soothing chemical exfoliator, then this is for you. By the way, my matured skin likes this a lot too. TMI

Let me end this blog by this quote. ↓↓↓
A new month marks a new beginning and a fresh start! 



No comments:

Post a Comment