Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Another eye cream I highly suggest

Helo guys! Eyes here! I have another eye cream recommendation. Let's proceed.


💧 Full review HERE

💧 See the product in action HERE 


💧Updated Reviews / Experiences
- This product is really gentle. That means it doesn't sting/ hurt my eyes.
- Feels so lightweight and can be sued twice a day ( both in my AM + PM #skincareroutine )
- Doesn't settle in my fine lines / wrinkles
- Feels really hydrating, nourishing and refreshing
- Makes the skin around the eye area look soft, firm, less puffy and definitely less tired
- Has brightening and anti-aging benefits
- I've been using this eye cream for a month or so. I can confidently say that because of this product, my eye area looks more awake, less tired and firmer! Yay to discovering products that really works.





No comments:

Post a Comment