Monday, August 12, 2024

REVIEW : Licorne’s Vegan Jeju Matcha Brightening Cream

 ☆ CLAIMS

This is a vegan moisturizer that helps nourish and revitalize skin for a radiant glow. This cream with Matcha which is a powerful natural ingredient for its brightening properties.

See the Product in Action Here




■ My Overall Thoughts / Experiences
* SCENT =  No scent at all
* TEXTURE = Spreads like a dream. So lightweight and refreshing to the skin
* EXPERIENCES
- This feels heavenly on the skin in terms of texture and feeling. It feels better when chilled.
- Works well with my other skincare products
- It can be a good morning and night cream when desired.
- This makes the skin healthy, hydrated and glowing.
- This is a decent cream in my opinion. 

What does #TheCuriousBelle think? ๐Ÿ“
1) As for the brightening effects, it may not be very visible  and noticeable to me since I'm quite used to using more potent products. ( It doesn't bother me at all. )

2) This cream doesn't give me enough moisturization. Again, I have a kind of matured skin ( I guess ). The problem is my skin, not this cream. ( Hello, Taylor ! )

Thank you for sending this @licorne_global ! Happy to try out new products. Let's continue to explore and discover the world of Korean skincare!


No comments:

Post a Comment