Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Filed under Sunscreen On Repeat

Sunshine on my mind and SPF in my bag! That's right! I have here good sunscreen recommendation. Let's keep going.

See the products in action



💙List of Products from left to right

🌞d'Alba's  White Truffle Waterfull Tone-Up Sun Cream
- Feels light and easy to spread BUT putting on too much may make it hard to blend blend blend right away.
- After blending, there's no visible whitecast
- Evens out skin tone and also color corrects some redness on the skin too
- Has this natural glowing finish to it
- This one makes me a lil oily so putting powder on top of it helps to minimize the shine so I mainly use this on my neck and arms.

🌞 #Innisfree Tone up No Sebum Sunscreen
- It isn't oily. Not sticky.
- Start small and build it up
- Makes the skin soft, smooth, even and less oily
- Has a matte finish
- A good sunscreen, tone up cream and primer 

 ðŸŒž#Tocobo  Cotton Soft Sun Stick
- Like how easy and comfortable this is used
- Glides smoothly, very lightweight and has this soft matte finish
- No white cast. Doesn't make me oily
- I personally enjoy applying this before makeup because this somehow feels and acts like a primer. How? It gives me this smooth finish and somewhat blurs pores too.

  ðŸŒž#tocobo Bio Watery Sun Cream
- Feels so hydrating and comfortable
- Can be worn under makeup
- No whitecast. Doesn't make me oily

Happy Thursday! Let's wear sunscreen every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment