Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Day madness at Disneyland

Just a couple of hours sleep, we headed to Disney to fulfill our childhood's fantasy. We dropped by first KFC to eat some breakfast. To my disappointment, it was sooooooooooo different for the ones we have in the Phils. There was no rice in their menus.

After eating, we rode MTR to Disney. Yahoo!!!! Upon arriving there, i couldn't believe my eyes that there were so many people already even thought it was not yet a weekend. But that didn't stop me from exploring the place and taking so many festive photos. One thing really shook my brain was their Space Mountain ride. I thought I'd die so soon. That was me in the photo hiding behind the seat. HAHAHAHAHAHA Tha

I highly recommend to go to the place early so you can really tour the place. You should also try their 4d show. It's also nice. Then the highlight of the place was their parade of the stars and at 7:00 PM, the illumination of the castle of Tinkerbell and at 8:00 PM, there was the most amazing fireworks display.
Indeed, the money I spent there was all worth it. The kid in me was truly satisfied.





Disney's entrance: $ 350 but we got $ 15 discount from our landlord :)
$335 times 5.65 = P1,892.75
How to get there: Since we were staying in Tsim Sha Tsui, we rode the MTR to Lai King and change to orange lane to Sunny bay and get off there and ride the Disney's MTR to the resort. You can't be lost because there are many MTR maps eveywhere even inside the MTR itself. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment