Saturday, March 12, 2011

Second day madness in Ocean park

After a long tiring day roaming around Disney, I found myself really tired the next day. I couldn't get up early. That's why we went to Ocean Park quite late. However, I still managed to enjoy the surroundings. I enjoyed the animal shows though it took us some time there. That means we only rode one attraction that was their raging river. It was amazing. If given a chance i would love to try all their rides to enjoy the thrill of shouting and releasing my stress.
The highlight of the evening was their water display that looked like dancing water with amzing lights.




** By the way, Ocean Park's rides close at 6:00 in the evening so you have to be there early to avoid queues and you have to be there on the weekdays
Ocean Park's ticket: $ 250, but we got $15 discount so only $ 235 which is P 1, 327.75 ( still using the 1 HKD= P.5.65
)

No comments:

Post a Comment