Wednesday, February 24, 2016

REVIEW: MISSHA NEAR SKIN FIRMING PEPTIDE EXTRA VITAL TONER AND CONCENTRATING EMULSION

Hi there everyone. I'll be reviewing these two products for today. I wanted to test these 2 out for a couple of months first to really see the results before I write my own reviews and whatnot. I bought these 2 items during my trip to Korea last year. The reason for buying? It was buy 1 take 1 deal and how could I resist such bargain. By the way the price is 37,000 WON for 2 boxes that contain 1 full size toner, 1 full size emulsion and  2 samples of each kind. Now, that's a steal. ^ ^




**You can also purchase these in any Korean shops that sell Missha products.





WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

"Near Skin Firming Peptide Extra Vital Toner helps make dry and fatigued skin smooth and bright while allowing the following skin care products absorb into the skin. It provides moisture to the skin and helps make even skin texture. Skin-friendly ingredients, like Lipid Water and 12 peptides, control moisture balance in the skin to help boost the benefits of following skin care.


Near Skin Concentrating Emulsion helps firm and tighten skin by maintaining moisture and nutrition balance while increasing turnover of dead skin cells, a cause of sagging skin. The soft and silky textured formula moisturizes and nourishes the skin to help make an even and smooth skin texture. Contains skin-friendly ingredients, like Lipid Water, Lipid Barrier, and 12 peptides, for firming and tightening benefits.

Near Skin Firming Peptide 4-Step Wrinkle Care & Firming System
Step 1) contains Fermented Bio-Calcium to strengthen skin barrier and tighten the skin
Step 2) contains 12 peptides to restore skin elasticity for firm skin
Step 3) improves fine lines and wrinkles for a smooth skin surface
Step 4) protects and strengthens skin barrier for healthy skin condition"


I've been using these two products right after I cleanse my face to prep my skin before applying BB cream or any make up products. First, I apply the toner and emulsion after that.  Interestingly, I've noticed visible results within  3 - 4 days of using them. My skin feels smooth and soft. I kid you not. Truly.

This is a TMI story. Especially a week ago, I was gone on a trip and I didn't bring them with me because of the heavy  glass bottle. Then when I got back to the city, I noticed my face became dull and dry. Then I used them again just like my usual routine as my everyday habit of prepping my skin. Once again, it did its job as expected. It's like magic and it makes my skin happy and glowing again.These 2 combo are best to use as a good alternative for collagen  products because somewhat they perform basically similarly or just the same.

Here are the actual products on my skin.


EXTRA VITAL TONER ON MY SKIN

PROS
-It automatically gives an instant hydration on my face just like a moisturizer.
- I like the rosy/ floral scent . Just a right amount of scent though
- I have noticed that the product is easily absorbed by the skin. It feels it just sinks in right after I put it on    the face literally.
- It is a base on the face making it prepared for the next steps of skin regimen.
- The best part of it is it has a kind of cover/ stopper so it minimizes the product from spilling.


CONS
- It comes in a big glass bottle so it's hard to bring it with me when I go travel somewhere.
-Also, the glass is somehow opaque so we can't see clearly how much or how little remains inside the bottle.
- It's quite expensive if you buy it separately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CONCENTRATING EMULSION ON MY SKIN


PROS
-I like the mild floral scent of it. Not that overpowering. Just like the toner.
- There is a pump that aids us in dispensing enough amount of the product. The pump dispenser is also hygienic to use because it's completely closed all the time.
- It has a smooth texture and you can easily spread the product on the skin. A tiny amount can go a long already.
- Instantly, it makes our face smooth and glowing. That healthy look after getting 8-9 hours of sleep. 


CONS
-The same case with the toner, glass bottle is big and opaque. It easily breaks and you can't see the inside of the bottle.
- It's expensive.



MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS
I definitely recommend these 2 products to anyone reading this. It's worth the investment. Given the fact that it's expensive, I suggest to use the products within 4-6 months time frame to somehow compensate its price point. Truly, my skin always feels hydrated and smooth.

TIP : Purchase these 2 when they're on sale to minimize the cost.
Good job MISSHA NEAR SKIN SERIES 

No comments:

Post a Comment