Wednesday, March 2, 2016

FOODIES ALERT: Tarbush - Dumaguete

Hello everyone. How are you all feeling? Weekend is coming and I guess writing my review about a good food spot is quite the right timing.  I just went to Dumaguete city recently. I discovered this Lebanese- Meditteranean food hub  while searching the net. Of course, the shawarma  and pita bread lover in me automatically said that I had to be there to experience it myself.

WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
FYI: Got this from their facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Tarbush-Dumaguete-1546181218933265/photos_stream



WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

It's a newly opened food store that serves Lebanese- Mediterranean foods. Hurra--aaay to healthier and good food alternatives. They serve their all time favorite shawarma in 3 varieties namely fish, beef and chicken. Yes, you heard it right, no pork allowed. ^ ^

You can also refer to the images about their menu .Their food ranges from P50 - 150-ish something so you don't need to worry about burning a hole in your pocket while eating there.

One thing, I noticed is how authentic the taste of the foods they serve. It's just my opinion but I guess that's their approach to dining, less usage of spices to fully savor the original taste of the foods. Thumbs up for that.




Here are our personal pictures there during Valentine's day 2016!! Quite a good experience for us.




MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS

PROS 
1) The foods really taste authentic and simple yet so flavorful.
2.) Their price ranges are quite affordable and friendly especially to the students.
3.) Despite their cheap prices, the amount of servings is pretty big and enough to satisfy anyone's stomach.
4.)  I like their variety of foods that cater young to old diners.
5.) Also, they prepare the foods in front of you and that means you are guaranteed that they only serve fresh food ingredients.
6.) It's a healthy alternative to dining without sacrificing our taste palates.

CONS
1. The location is somewhat far from the center just like in the  Boulevard area.
2. The place is a little narrow and small so you better come early to choose a good location to eat.

GOOD JOB Tarbush- Dumaguete for a job well done. Next time I'll be in Dumaguete again, then I'll surely see you soon and eat there for sure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment