Sunday, March 13, 2016

REVIEW: SKINFOOD VIVA WATERPROOF BRUSH PEN EYELINER in BROWN

Hello lovely people! How's your Sunday so far? Hope you have all taken enough rest. Anyhow, for today I am back with another review. I'll talk about this SKINFOOD Viva Waterproof Brush Pen Eyeliner in brown. Actually, I was drawn to buying this because the staff in Skinfoods' outlet in Myeong-dong., SK was very realistic and persuasive and I actually bought her story and bought the item as well. How lame. HAHA
I just hoped that I won't have any regrets buying it because it was somehow expensive,  10,000 WON (just my own opinion only)


This is how the product looks like with its packaging. It's very pretty and chic.




WHAT 'S IT ABOUT ?


Name : Skinfood Viva-Waterproof Brush Pen Eyeliner
Production : Made in Korea
Shades : Available in black and brown

Product Information

  • Product : [Skin Food] Viva Waterproof Tip Pen Eyeliner ( 2 color )
  • Volume : 0.5 g
  • Color : Black / Brown
  • Description
    Firm elastic tip for fine and clear looking eyes

    Long lasting clean eye line with out smudging.

    Firm sponge type tip pen give clear line even after one touch application.

     Waterproof liquid eyeliner. 
  • How to use: 
    Shake content before using.Draw filling between eyelashes. 

This is how the product looks on my hand. The felt tip is very flexible. 



BEFORE I PUT ON THE EYELINER


AFTER I PUT ON THE EYELINER  ( Excuse my face ) ^ ^



PROS
- The felt tip of the liner is very soft making it easy to manage it especially for beginners.
- Also the color brown is a good choice for those who don't want to a very black liner.
- You can easily draw thick and thin lines according to your heart's desire.
-There is no strange scent of the product.
- Yes, it is waterproof and stays for hours.
- It can easily be removed using any products with oil unlike any other waterproof eyeliners in the market.


CONS
- The eyeliner tends to  crumble  and doesn't apply smoothly. I found out the reason. It was because of the heat and humidity of the house. haha
TIP : Store this liner inside the fridge to maintain  and restore its original quality, making it smooth to apply on the lids again.

- It easily dries fast while applying so you better be quick to apply and erase if there are some unintended lines whatsoever.
- It isn't advisable to layer the lines because it tends to wear off at time. The pile of lines on the lids tend to create some uneven  marks. :( Once or twice application is ok.


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

This is a good liner to use to those who are always on the go and especially for travel because it's very lightweight and easy to use but I won't repurchase this again. The price is quite ok. Now, I'm still on the lookout for good eyeliner in the market. If you have any recommendations, do let me know. I'd love to try and test new ones in the market.

Have a good week ahead guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment