Sunday, April 3, 2016

REVIEW: Moringa Hand Cream by The Bodyshop

Hello lovely friends! In connection to the summer months here in the Philippines, I am back here to review the MORINGA HAND CREAM by THE BODY SHOP to give our hands some tender loving care despite the heat. It's like late last year that I happened to test this hand cream while waiting for a friend. Since then, I couldn't have a chance to buy it. I don't know why and how. Just recently, finally I decided to purchase it and give in to my heart's desire somehow.  ( Excuses excuses... ) It only costs P195 (already discounted from the original price of P 250 ) in any The Bodyshop's stores.


WHAT'S THIS?
This Moringa hand cream helps soften and protect hands with light, juicy moisture. The instantly absorbing formula is a good deal for on-the-go hydration.
It comes in a travel-sized tube with a black cap. The cap is extremely helpful to lock in the product inside and avoid it from spilling all over the handbag. The cream is pale yellow in color and contains hard-pressed seed oil from hand picked moringa pods.







KEY INGREDIENT is Shea Butter.

HOW TO USE:
Squeeze a small amount onto hands and massage well.


 PROS

  • It is in a travel-friendly tube suitable to bring anywhere you want to go.
  • It is absorbed instantly on the skin.
  • It gives a non-greasy moisture once applied on the hands.
  • It has a subtle mild floral fragrance.
  • The scent somehow makes anyone happy or cheerful in a way. You have to try it for yourself to understand what I mean. ^  ^

CONS
  • It doesn't provide long lasting moisture.That means it has to be reapplied once needed.


PERSONAL THOUGHTS

I did enjoy the light and creamy texture of the hand cream on my skin. I like the thought that it is absorbed quickly and provides a decent amount of moisture somehow. I truly don't mind applying this over and over again if  that means I'd smell the Moringa scent also. It's like hitting 2 birds with one I guess.

Overall, I'd still like to buy this hand cream merely because I truly love the Moringa fragrance to it. Absolutely, this will surely be one of my handbag staples. 

PS : If you're using a good hand cream as of now, let me know. I guess sharing is loving. 

That's it for now. Hope you all have a good week. Take care! ^ ^




No comments:

Post a Comment