Saturday, April 2, 2016

REVIEW : Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet in Aloe

Hello everyone. Wow, its April already like the fourth month of the year!! Why do I have this feeling that time is so freaking fast? Haha Why? Probably it's just me? Tell me what you think about it. Anyway, I have here a review about a Nature Republic's Real Nature Mask Sheet in Aloe. This was highly recommended by my friend because of the Philippines' hot and humid weather conditions.





WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

It's a sheet mask that contains aloe extract. It soothes irritated skin and makes it smooth and soft.

HOW TO USE according to the directions at the back.
1. After washing the face, apply toner to prepare the skin for the next skin care.
2. Open the pouch, pull out the mask and place it on the face using the eye are to align it correctly.
3. Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption.
** You may also apply the remaining essence on the neck and other parts of the body that need moisture. 


What I like about is the refreshing scent and the soothing feeling when it is placed on the face. You can also put this in the fridge for about 30 minutes before using it to make it colder.



This is how the mask looks like in both of us.
MOTTO: A couple that puts on mask together stays young forever



PROS
  • It's pretty cheap and reasonable.
  • It has a refreshing scent.
  • It soothes my tired face and skin.
  • It somehow brightens my skin.
  • It makes my skin soft and supple.
  • It contains more essence than the others available in the market.
  • The size of the sheet mask is big enough for both men and women alike.
FYI: My husband is also enjoying this mask. He likes to put this on after shaving because of the soothing effect on the skin.



CONS
  • It can't be easily bought here in Cebu. Kindly refer to the shops online for Nature Republic's products.
  • The effects of the sheet mask is quite temporary as expected.

PERSONAL THOUGHTS
Overall, I am pleased with this sheet mask by Nature Republic. If only I can easily go to Korea anytime, then I'd definitely hoard these sheet masks and use them whenever my skin feels dull and tired. This is definitely a must try for all ladies and gents out there. That's it for now. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead. 







No comments:

Post a Comment