Wednesday, May 11, 2016

REVIEW: IT'S SKIN POWER 10 FORMULA CO EFFECTOR



Hi guys. In today's agenda, I am going to review a collagen serum called the Power 10 Formula Co  Effector by Korean brand, It's Skin. As what you've noticed, it has a Co in its name and that basically means it's a product with collagen. I bought this one because it was highly recommended by the saleslady in Myeong-dong, SK telling me it's one of their bestsellers. Upon hear that, I was instantly sold. One more, the price  is quite reasonable with all the benefits it promises to give so why not buy and try it myself. Kkkk


Where to buy it?
I bought mine in Korea when I went there last year and it was around 12,000 WON.  But you can also check Althea.com to check this out. Here's the link for you.

PS It's actually cheaper there on the site. It only costs around P390.



What's it about?
It is a collagen serum concentrated with vegetable collagen extracts that hydrates the skin from the inside. It promises to create more elasticity and makes the skin glowing and smooth.


The size is 30 ml.


What are the ingredients?
hydrolyzed extensin, water, butylene glycol, glycerin, polyglutanic acid, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben, disodium EDTA, chlorphenesin, fragrance


Interestingly, the color of the serum also has the same color of the bottle itself. It's kind of orange/ light brown-ish hue. Good concept though.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCES 
This serum has a mild floral scent but not that overpowering. The consistency is thicker than a normal lotion. Ideally, you will need 2- 3 drops for the whole face and neck.  I prefer to apply this after I put on my toner and emulsion. Anyhow, after applying this serum, I feel this consistency makes my skin instantly brighter and smoother instantly. However, I felt the effects of this serum are quite temporary and not long-lasting. I've been using this for 1-2 months but still the effects were just pleasant and not that noticeable. I guess it also depends on how often and how much you use it, I suppose.


PROS
  • It gives enough moisture upon application.
  • It also give an instant whitening / brightening effect on the skin.
  • It is reasonably priced compared to other serum available in the market.
  • It is easily absorbed on the skin.
  • It helps to lighten my chicken pox scars on my face.  Yey!
  • The serum comes with a medicine dropper applicator so it is economical to use as we can control how much or how little we would like to use it.

CONS
  • The effects of the serum are not long-lasting.
  • I guess it doesn't suit people ages from 20's to 40's.

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS

I have mixed feelings about this Collagen serum. First, I had high hopes about this because this serum is actually one of the best selling products from the POWER 10 Series of serums.  Though it only gave some pleasant effects on me but not that great as I expected it to be. :(

However, I gave this serum to my Mom too. She's in the silver age generation already. I told her to use this everyday and  report to me the results that she can see, feel and notice about this Collagen serum. Oh boy, the serum actually works effectively on her skin type. I have even noticed that the line on her forehead, eye area and near the mouth somehow tend not to be visible. Her face lightened too. She's very satisfied with this serum. 


TAKE NOTE: The effects don't happen overtime. It takes 2-3 months with regular use.
Overall, if we belong to the same generation  (30's), then this collagen serum from It's Skin isn't for us. But for all mothers out there, check this out and it won't disappoint. Pretty good size with a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment