Monday, June 27, 2016

PRODUCT EMPTIES # 4 : The LUCKY SEVEN

Hi guys! Can you believe it? It's the last week of June already  and we're about to face another month that is July. Oh so fast!! Another month has ended and that means I have also used up some products. That's basically the reason there is this PRODUCT EMPTIES # 4. Let's enumerate them one by one right now. Shall we?



PRODUCT EMPTIES # 4 The Lucky SEVEN

1. Rimmel Match Perfection




I have here shade 101, Classic Ivory. It feels light on the skin and contains Advanced Smart-tone technology for perfectly flawless skin under any light. Enhanced with Sapphire Radiance for an illuminating glow. Contains UVA/ UVB protection of SPF 18.  The size is 30 ml.

VERDICT: I truly love this one. It's just a good amount of coverage and it gives that illuminating healthy glow on the face. Will I buy this again? Yes please. But first, I'll finish my BB cream completely and then repurchase this one. One at a time I guess. ^ ^


2. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige





It is a concealer that is reasonably priced in the market. The coverage is medium and you can build it up if you desire. It has  very light-weight and creamy texture.
** If you want a deeper review about this one, check out this link. I've reviewed this before.


VERDICT: Yes, I am pretty satisfied with this concealer. I'll surely repurchase this again.It gives a good amount of coverage considering its price point. You have to try this to believe.




3. Quick FX No Shine Mattifier



This is a light mattifier and others call this a primer. It somehow blurs our pores giving our face a smooth matte finish. A very good handbag staple especially it can used over make up. Now, that's interesting.

** For more in-depth review about this product, check out this link. I've done a separate review about how amazing this one is.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-quick-fx-no-shine-mattifier.html



VERDICT: Yes yes and yes. I will buy this again. No other words but good things for this one.



4. Snake Brand Prickly Heat Cooling Powder in Cool Pink




This is a powder that provides a cooling, refreshing and soothing effect especially from hot weather conditions. Contains flower extract from Eldeflower, Rose, Jasmine, Daisy and Cherry Blossom that help retain moisture and soften skin.

VERDICT: Yes, this is a good product. I also have back up for this. Very handy to use on the body to give an instant cooling effect especially on hot humid days.


5. Purederm Skin Soothing Moisture Mask




This is a kind of face mask that we leave on the skin for about 10-15 minutes. This mask contains ALOE and OLIVE OIL that are both known for their soothing and hydrating properties. 


VERDICT: I like this moisture mask. It makes my skin healthy and soft. It's best to use after a week of work. Yes, I will buy this again and again.
* You can easily buy this in any Watson's store nationwide.



6. Pantene Hair fall Control Shampoo





This is a shampoo that helps damage to reduce hair fall due to breakage. I am truly satisfied with this shampoo. I can clearly notice that there is less hair fall on my pillows every morning.

VERDICT: I'll surely buy this again. It somehow works in preventing lesser hair fall.  I also love scent of this one. A good match  for me.


7. Human Nature's Natural Conditioner Strengthening for Brittle, Falling Hair






I just bought this randomly while doing my grocery shopping. It contains Hydrolyzed wheat protein that helps fortify our hair to dramatically reduce both breakage and hair loss. A rich infusion of avocado, soybean and sunflower oils that leave our tresses stronger, healthier and smelling refreshingly clean without chemicals. Also, it has a cool peppermint scent that leaves a cooling effect on the hair. 


VERDICT: Yes, this is a holy grail product for me. I am also planning to buy the shampoo version of this to fully take care of my hair. A good investment I suppose.



This basically concludes my empties review. Gladly, these empties served me well and gave me some good benefits.  How about you? Have you ever used some of these products I just mentioned? Let me know what you think. 

Sharing is loving. 
Take care guys and have a good week ahead.

--BELLE









No comments:

Post a Comment