Monday, July 18, 2016

Review: It's My Perfume Hand Cream


Good day lovely friends! I am back to do another review to share my insights and experiences about my latest purchase from Althea. This is It's My Perfume Hand Cream  in Baby Bubble and Honey Berry. It was just an impulse buy I must say because of the cheap price. I kid you not. It's only P70! It's a bargain for me. ^ ^ Let's begin then. Shall we?

What's it about?


First, I have here It's My Perfume Hand Cream in Honey Berry. It has a combination of floral and fruit-y scent  from the berries. 




 Next, I have the It's My Perfume Hand Cream in Baby Bubble. Here it has a combination of floral scent with a slight kick of menthol/ cool scent. 

Both of these hand creams promise to make our hands soft, moisturized and supple. Also, this can be used to care for our fingernails as well.

** The size of the hand cream is 60 ml.

KEY INGREDIENTS : Shea butter, Sunflower seed oil and 4 flower extracts like rosemary, hibiscus, arnica and safflower. 

Where can I buy this?
You can this online here, Althea.com .



PROS
  • It is priced reasonably in the market.
  • The size is big enough given its price point.
  • It gives a non-greasy feeling once it's fully absorbed by the skin.
  • It has a subtle mild scent.
  • Also, it serves as a good cream for our fingernails. 
  • It gives enough moisture and soften the hands after its application.

CONS
  • The effect of the hand cream isn't long-lasting. It only lasts for  a decent few minutes to an hour.
  • It can't be easily purchased in local shopping malls / department stores. 

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS
Personally, I enjoyed using this hand cream. It gives the moisture I need and I don't mind reapplying this again and again. I already consider this a hand bag staple and I bring it anywhere I go. Worth the price indeed.

That's it for now! Have you used any hand cream that you like to recommend for me? Let me know and let's share ideas together. It'll be fun. 

--Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment