Good day everyone. Welcome back to my blog. Here I am back to update my serum routine. Surprisingly, it's from It's Skin again but this time it's their VC Effector ( Vitamin C serum) already. Pardon the Korean English right there. Thinking about vitamin C already made me curious so that's why I bought it. Let's unfold its beauty and see.
What's it about?
It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector ( VC stands for Vitamin C) is dermatologist tested and specially formulated with high-potency of Vitamin C derivatives, Green tea extracts and PGA (Poly Glutamic Acid) to make the skin's surface radiant and eventually evens out the skin. Also it is made to tighten pores and refresh the skin to make it healthier, softer and even more glowing.
** It contains 30 ml.
Where can you buy it?
You can check out this online store, Althea.com . They sell authentic Korean products at reasonable prices.
How about the packaging?
It comes in a light yellow tinted glass bottle. It also comes with a medicine dropper-ish (if that makes sense) that makes it easy to apply compared to pouring the serum from the glass bottle.
The serum has a thicker consistency. It is somehow rich but it is easily absorbed by the skin once applied. As expected, since the color of the bottle is yellow then the serum is that color too. ^ ^
How to use it?
You can see here the thicker consistency of this serum on the skin.
Viola, that's an instant glow from within.
- It is the most reasonably priced Vitamin C serum in the market.
- It is light-weight and easily absorbed by the skin.
- It has a citrus-y smell to it which I like.
- It instantly whitens and makes the skin more glowing and healthy.
- It makes my skin's pores appear less visible.
- It also improves the elasticity on my face.
- It comes with a medicine dropper so it's very hygienic to use.
- It comes in a glass bottle. It easily breaks if you accidentally drop it.
- It can't be easily purchased in the department stores only through online shops.
- Since this product is a serum with vitamin C, then you have to use a sunblock after putting it on protect the skin. It can't be used alone.
My personal thoughts
Truly, I'm impressed with how this works on my skin. At first, I thought putting on a Vitamin C serum would be harsh but not this one. It's gentle enough on the skin. With continued use, I've noticed my skin lightened and brightened. It gives me that healthy and happy glow. I truly recommend this one 100%. It's worth the try!
That's it for me today. Hope you all are having a good week. Stay safe y'all.