Monday, July 11, 2016

REVIEW: Skin Food Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil


Hello again. I'm back here doing a review about my current favorite eyebrow pencil from Skin Food. It's just my holy grail product  these days and in my opinion, it is by far the best. ^ ^ Let's dig in and continue this review.


What's it about?
It's a wood-type eyebrow pencil that applies smoothly on the brows because of its creamy texture. Also, it makes the eyebrows look natural. I have here color # 3 that is described as gray brown.

It has 2 ends  here. On one end, it comes with the wooden eyebrow pencil itself and the other side  has an attached brush applicator.




** The size is 1.6 g.


How to use it?
Softly draw from the mid section of the eyebrow towards the ends and eventually fill in the inside. Use the attached brush applicator afterwards to make a beautiful finish.
**Putting on some concealer also helps to make the edges clean and smooth.
** Don't forget to put a hint of a highlight on the eyebrow arch to make it chic and fab.  ^ ^

Step 1. Make sure you've groomed your eyebrows already. It's much better also if the eyebrow pencil is sharp enough to make strokes on the eyebrow hair. Here are the natural shape and color of my eyebrows.



Step 2. I make my outline first on the upper part and lower part of my brows. This outline makes it easy to fill in later. 



Step 3. Viola! This is the finish product of my eyebrows. After filling them in, I use a concealer on the edges to make them more polished. Also, I put on some highlighter on the arch of both brows to make it fab. What do you guys think? ^ ^





PROS
  • Pretty cheap
  • Very creamy and glides on the eyebrows smoothly
  • A very good start to any make up newbie who wants to try it
  • Doesn't break easily
  • The color really suits me well.

CONS
  • It is only available in some online stores. 
  • It's quite more expensive here in the Philippines especially in the Skinfood counters.
  • It isn't very long-lasting especially during hot humid days. ( I don't mind re-applying it anyway. ) 
       

** That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it. I'll catch you next time.

Have a good day ahead of you. Take care. Always be happy.

--Belle










No comments:

Post a Comment