Wednesday, August 3, 2016

PRODUCT EMPTIES # 5 The Lucky SEVEN

Welcome back to my blog guys. Now, I have prepared here my fifth  installment of my Product Empties. This is just a kind of diary online so I can keep track of the products I've used. Also, it feels good to write about them one by one and think that I've religiously consumed them too.  That feeling that no penny is wasted is like music to my ears. ^ ^ Anyhow, let's go down to business and explore them one by one.


PRODUCT EMPTIES # 5 MY LUCKY SEVEN

1. Nyx Xtreme Shine Lip Cream in Dolly Girl     





It is rich lip cream that provides a strong pigmentation. It also has a silky and glossy finish. In my opinion, it's a perfect combination of a lipstick and a lip gloss all in one package. This Dolly Girl shade looks like a baby pink which really gives a feminine color.

VERDICT:  I like this lip cream a lot because it's very build-able. I can make it look light and deep depending on the mood I am in. Also it gives enough moisture to the lips throughout the day.  Just a warning though, you have to use a makeup remover because sometimes it stains the lips pretty strongly.



2. Holika Holika  Dessert  Time Lip Balm     



This lip balm is part of their Dessert themed Lip balm series. It has a sweet strawberry flavor in it. Once applied, it gives a slight hint of red and glossy finish.

**For a detailed review about this lip balm, check out this link. I reviewed this before. 



VERDICT: I like the lip balm formula of this surprisingly. However, the packaging isn't that sturdy and it doesn't have an applicator so it's best to use this  before leaving the house.



3. Nivea Pore Minimiser Scrub     

This is the extra white repair facial scrub. It promises to gently exfoliate to cleanse away impurities and 10-makeup residues to minimize the appearance of acne, large pores and dark spots. It also contains micro-beads.

VERDICT: I like this one because the micro-beads are not that strong. Then, I like how clean my face feels and looks after washing it with this one. Also, a little goes a long way so it's very economical to use. Good job Nivea.




4. The Bodyshop's Moringa Hand Cream        





This Moringa hand cream helps to soften and protect our hands with a good amount of moisture. It has an instantly absorbing formula that is good for on-the-go-hydration.



**For a more deeper review about this, check out my previous post and get to know this better.
http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/04/review-moringa-hand-cream-by-bodyshop.html

VERDICT: This is a winner for me. Totally worth buying. 


5. Nivea Creme      





This is a good moisturizer for the body and hands as well. It promises to give our skin rich and mild care whenever it needs it.


VERDICT: Another buy for me. I like that I got it in a small size that is 30 ml.  It's very handy to bring anywhere. Indeed, it just never fails.



6. Lux Body Wash     


It is a body wash that has a purple liquid and floral scent at the same time. It's formulated  with amazing fragrance that lingers on the skin. The variant I have is Magic Spell. It's like a mesmerizing black orchid that leaves a good impression  to those around you. 


VERDICT: I like how soothing the scent is. Basically that's the main reason why I bought it. But if you're looking for stronger moisture, then this isn't the one for you. This is just a so-so product for me.  I guess it isn't worth the hype it's getting.


7. Kojie San Body Lotion       


It is a light and non-greasy lotion that whitens, moisturizes, lightens scars and the broad spectrum SPF 25 protects our skin from harmful UV rays. I repeat it's very moisturizing to use.


VERDICT: It's really a good body lotion especially it has shea butter. That means the scent lingers on the skin which is pretty good. A body lotion and a mild body perfume at the same time. ^ ^ A winner for me.




Yes, that's all for today. Once again, thanks for taking the time to read this empties review. I appreciate it a lot. If you have some comments, product recommendations for me and everything in between, then you can always leave a message down there. 



Take care and always be safe!



-- Belle






No comments:

Post a Comment