Friday, September 2, 2016

REVIEW : Defining Lipliner by Fashion 21 Cosmetics


Good day guys! I have here a short and quick review about a good lipliner by Fashion 21 Cosmetics. Something new and again, an impulse buy at that time my reason is  the color truly attracted my attention. Let's dig in and continue.


What's it about?









** This is a very good everyday color. 

It is a retractable lip liner. The color suits any lip color I suppose. It comes in a sleek black package that indicates the color on the outside for easy recognition. The color pay off appears very nice and subtle. Sadly, there is only one available shade for this lip liner. 


Price: It costs  P100 only.

Texture: Interestingly, it is a combination of creamy and dry texture at the same time. Very easy and smooth to apply on the lips.



WARNING: You have to moisturize your lips beforehand then put this lipliner on to maximize its effect on the lips.



Where to buy?  
You can buy it anywhere in Watson's and any leading shopping malls.



My Personal Thoughts 


As a whole, I like this product. Knowing it's very affordable, the color pay off is really pretty and feminine. It's also very easy to use. Probably the next time you would drop by a shopping mall, test this out. This lipliner is a very good alternative and dupe to any high end product and Korean lip liners available in the market. 


That's it for me today. Thank you reading my blog entry. Enjoy your whole month of September, guys.

--Belle ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment