Thursday, August 25, 2016

PRODUCT EMPTIES # 6 MY LUCKY SEVEN

Hello! I have here my sixth installment of my product empties. As usual, I briefly explain what they are and give my verdict about it too. It's always good to remember these products especially if they are worth repurchasing again, right? Let's continue and enumerate them one by one.


PRODUCT EMPTIES # 6 
1. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
  

It contains 92% real aloe that calms and moisturizes the skin. This Aloe Gel has rich vitamins that calm skin irritations and dry skin as well. It doesn't have any  paraben, mineral oil and other artificial colors added. It can be used as a moisturizer, after shaving cream for men, hair essence, nail essence, hand cream and so on. 

Click this link for a detailed reviewed about this product.


VERDICT: Oh yes! A sure winner for me. A must try for everyone too!




2. It's My perfume hand cream in Honey Berry  


It is a simple hand cream that is good for everyday use. It has a honey berry scent which is fruity scent from berries. It leaves our hands soft and moisturized but it isn't long-lasting.

* If you want more details about this hand cream, check this link. I reviewed this already.

VERDICT: I won't buy this anymore. But it is a good hand cream to try for anyone looking for something affordable in the market.






3. Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream   




It is a moisturizing  base makeup product that promises 12-hour skin coverage, fights the appearance of wrinkles, has the benefit of whitening  and sun protection because it has SPF 25 / PA ++. 

More in-depth review about this BB cream can be read from my previous blog post. Click this link to know more.

VERDICT: Yes, it is a good BB cream to use daily. Plus, it contains a lot of vitamins in it too. 
BB Cream + a good skincare  =  one product  



4. Jordana lipstick in 54 Blushed    


It is a good lip color that has a pink blush. It is moisturizing and glides smoothly on the lips too. It's good but not that great. Fair enough, it comes in a really reasonable price. 

VERDICT: Hmm, I won't be buying this anymore. I guess the shade I chose doesn't reflect clearly on my lips. My lips just look pale. Probably, I'd look for other shades somehow.




5. Piolang CP-1 Keratin Silk Injection for Dry and Damaged Hair     


This contains keratin amino acids, silk, elastin, wheat protein. The product actually is easily absorbed by our hair strands making them nourished, smoother and bouncy. This is truly a good hair essentials to everyone.

* You can check this link here for a deeper review about this product.
--->    http://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/2016/08/review-piolang-cp-1-keratin-silk.html

VERDICT: Yes, it is a must buy for me. Absolutely. I also highly recommend this.




6. Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder     



This is a very popular product. It has a double sebum-control system. That means it balances the oil and moisture to create a healthier skin. Also it has Jeju natural minerals and mint ingredients as well. You can be guaranteed that's it all natural and good to our skin only. This a good powder to bring everywhere and you can easily use this on the T-zone. Rest assured, the product won't cake. You'd feel fresh all day if you have this. Trust me. ^ ^

** You can buy it here online. Check this site.

VERDICT:  I am in love with this product right here. It does the job as expected. I recommend this product to those looking for a powder with a soft and matte finish. 





7. Milani Easyliner Retractable Eye Liner Pencil in charcoal

**This is how to eye liner pencil looks like. ( CREDITS to the owner)



It is a retractable eyeliner pencil in charcoal shade. I am a bit disappointed because it easily smudges on the eyes. Creepy. However, I discovered good uses for this. I use this if I make an  easy smoky eye and I use this for outlining my eyebrows. 

If you're interested, you can buy this here.

VERDICT: I won't buy this again. I just used this up completely and moved on to the next. 


That's all for now. Thanks for reaching this point in reading this blog entry. 

As always, take care and always be happy!

--Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment