Wednesday, November 30, 2016

PRODUCT EMPTIES # 9


Welcome back to my blog. Here, I bring back my product empties series. Can you believe it?  I am already on my 9th installment. It just means time passes by more quickly than the usual. Let's continue then and start counting from 1 to 7. Friends, I now present my My Lucky Seven Product Empties.


PRODUCT EMPTIES # 9 - My Lucky Seven Products
1. Celeteque Clarifying Shampoo

This shampoo is intended to be used once a week. It helps remove residue build up from shampoos, conditioners and hair styling products which makes hair look unhealthy, dull and difficult to manage or style. After using this, then you go back to your favorite shampoo and conditioner routine and you will see it will work even better for you.

VERDICT: Absolutely, I love how my hair feels after using this. The hair looks healthier, cleaner and fresher. Totally a good product to use . Highly recommend this.

2. Heal Hand Cream

This is a hand cream that you can buy from any Watson's store. It's basically meant to heal your dry hands and it contains jojoba oil making our skin soft, moisturized and gentle.
I did review this before. You can check out the link for a detailed description about this hand cream.

VERDICT: A good steal for me. Totally exceeded my expectations. A must try for everyone.

3. Tony Moly Sunblock

It's a sunblock that has SPF 50+ PA +++  and 40% moisture base with strong protection. It also contains aloe vera and water lily extract that soothes and cools down irritated skin. A good thing about this is it has a built-in puff for easy application.
More information about this product here. I reviewed this before.

VERDICT: Another winner for me. If you happen to see this, then please try. It's really an effective sunblock. I also use this as a tinted moisturizer like a very light foundation. You're guaranteed that you are already putting a sunscreen and light foundation all in one product.

4. The Faceshop Soothing Aloe Gel 
It is basically one of my holy grail products. It is formulated with 99% aloe leaf extracts from Jeju island. You can use this as a moisturizer, facial pack,  hand cream and the list goes on. 
Check this link for further details about this aloe gel.

VERDICT: At first I liked it but now I prefer the Nature Republic's version for this. That one was thicker and has a better consistency.

5. Nivea Anti-Perspirant Extra Whitening

It's a really good deodorant. It is meant to tighten pores and smoothen skin. The product comes with skin nutrients and vitamins. 

VERDICT: I truly like this. It just never fails.

6. Tony Moly Circle Lenses Mascara in Delight


It's one of the circle lenses series from Tony Moly. It is meant to put volume to your lashes and make them appear thicker and with body. Plus, it's waterproof so it doesn't smudge. It's also pretty long-lasting.

VERDICT: A good find and a reliable product as well. I wore this when I was on a trip. It didn't fail me at all. The only downside to this is when you take it off. It really needs patience and a good eye makeup remover. 

7. Human Nature Aloe Conditioner

It's their natural hair conditioner with soothing aloe ingredients. I intend to use this for my brittle hair due to the constant hair coloring. It's time we take care of our crowning glory, right?

VERDICT: A good product that is locally made. I love how nourishing it is. Even my husband loves this too. 

Wow, that's basically it. My 9th installment for my product empties is now completed. How about you guys? Do you also keep track of your empties every month? Let's share ideas online.

Always be happy and put your best foot forward. 

--- Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment