Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A good HAND CREAM by Skin+Doc


Good day. While I was inside a Watson's store, I happened to see this corner. Of course, I couldn't resist looking at the array of hand creams being displayed. Tested them one by one and to my surprise, they were pretty reasonably priced and good as well. It was totally a good experience looking out for new items like this that I'm going to review. Let's go and continue.


What's it about?   
It's a hand cream in heal variety, I suppose. The active ingredient is jojoba oil that is mean to repair dry, rough hands due to frequent contact with water. 

With jojoba oil, a natural emollient, that is easily absorbed, making it a gentle, skin-softening moisturizer for all skin types. It creates a natural a barrier to hold moisture in the skin. 




Ingredients






PACKAGING : It comes in a pretty sleek white tube. The descriptions of the product can be seen on the front and back side of the tube. ( VERY easy for reference) It's quite travel-friendly too.

TEXTURE : It's in the middle of a thick and light cream consistency.  It is easily glides on the skin and provides a smooth finish.

SCENT : There is a slight hint of floral scent in it but it easily fades away once applied.


SIZE : It comes in only 1 size that is 100 g.


PRICE : I got this on sale. It is only P 49. Yes, one dollar only!



My Personal Thoughts

Overall, I am in love with this hand cream.  One, I like how big the size is compared to its price point. Second, it addresses the problem I have, dry hands especially after washing clothes and doing house chores.  Third, the staying power  is pretty decent. My hands stay moisturized about 3- 5 hours so I guess it has a semi-long lasting effect. Lastly, I love that it can be purchased easily in any Watson's branch so I won't be worried once I run out of it. 
If you happen to be in Watson's, try this out and test it yourself. You will love it.

That's all for now. Hope you find this helpful. Let's continue to take care of our hands even though we still do the house chores. Nobody will know our hands work so hard at home if we use this product. 


Have a good day ahead. Take care.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment