Thursday, November 10, 2016

REVIEW : Missha Aloe Cleansing Foam



Anneyeong haseyo! By the greeting already you may have a clue that I will talk about another Korean product, right? It's the ALOE CLEANSING FOAM from the MISSHA. Let's continue then.


What's it about?    













FYI: Everything on the tube is written in Korean so I did a small research about this product. Here it goes.

This Aloe Cleansing foam helps in removing skin impurities caused by external factors. It's proven to be mild and gentle  and formulated to people having sensitive skin.

PACKAGING: It has a sturdy  tube that has a color green (aloe vera theme). The details on the tube are written in Korean except for the name itself. :)

TEXTURE: It's pretty thick in consistency and not runny at all. A little goes a long way. Also, it lathers pretty well and glides smoothly on the skin.

SCENT: It has a mild aloe vera scent. Not that overpowering though. 

SIZE:  It has 130 ml.


My Personal Thoughts
I really like this cleansing foam. It's very straightforward. Here are the reasons why I like it.
  • It cleans the face thoroughly.
  • It doesn't sting or hurt the skin.
  • It is really mild to use. 
  • It doesn't dry out my skin.
  • It gives me that fresh feeling after washing. It's best used in morning and immediately you will feel refreshed.
Overall, it's a pretty good product. If you're on the lookout for a new cleansing foam to try, then check this out. I'm sure you'll love it.

Hope you find this helpful. Take care guys and let's live to the fullest. 
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment