Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Siam Thai Cuisine


Hello everyone. I've been pretty busy lately beating the cut off. Ohh adulting issues are definitely not that easy. Anyhow, one good stress buster for me is to enjoy delicious foods. I mean who doesn't, right? When I say delicious I mean having Thai dishes. In my opinion, they just hit the right notes and bring you to a comfortable place  instantly. Well, let's continue and get to know more about the famous Siam Thai Cuisine restaurant.



What's it about?
It's basically a Thai restaurant that serves good foods. Absolutely they have the famous Pad Thai, Fresh Papaya Salad, Tom Yum and my personal favorite Thai drink, the Thai Royal iced tea. Of course, the list goes on.  Thai foods' combination of flavors with the right amount of spices always gives that burst of perfect taste in the mouth.
    
A quick photo diary of my experiences there. ^ ^










Where is it located?   
It's located in the first level, Ayala terraces, Bohol Avenue, Cebu City.


What's the price range?
Basically the price ranges from P 150 - 350. I guess it depends to what kinds of foods you order. It's best to come in groups.



My Overall Thoughts
I always have a good time each time I visit there. Plus, I appreciate how special they present some surprises when we go dine there during special events like birthdays and graduation. A+ for the effort.  Every dining experience is always good and gives us another reason to come back for  more. Here I have summarized quickly my thoughts about this place.

PRICE : It's pretty reasonable. You get your money's worth with the kind of food they serve you

DECORS :  Quite good. That different vibe is already a good advantage. 

QUALITY OF THE FOODS : This always never fails. They have maintained the food's quality through the years. It's a combination of their fresh ingredients and good taste rolled into one.

TASTE AND FLAVOR: Yes to this. I love the fusion of flavors in every dish. Plus, the presentation of the dishes is always appetizing to the eyes. More reasons to eat more I guess. :)

WILL I COME BACK? Oh yes, absolutely. 


Now, I understand why many foreigners and locals alike usually eat there. The restaurant always serves good Thai foods that give happy faces to all diners. Thai foods always have a special spot in my heart probably. Do you love Thai foods too? Let me know and let's share ideas then.



Till my next food tripping. Enjoy you week and take care always. 

--- Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment