Friday, December 9, 2016

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder


Hello everyone. I have another product review. I'm sure you've heard of this by now. This product is just perfect for everybody especially for those people living in tropical countries like myself. Let me introduce the perfect replacement for blotting paper. This is no sebum mineral powder from Innisfree.

What's it about?





What are the ingredients?


PROS






  • It makes the face shine free.
  • The texture of the powder is powdery smooth so it doesn't cake when you do touch ups.
  • It doesn't clog pores.
  • It doesn't cause breakouts.
  • It's very gentle to use for everybody.


CONS

  • It comes in a really small size.
  • Since its powder form, it's hard to control if you want to use much or little or product.
  • That's all.


My Final Thoughts

Basically, that's it. This product is truly a life-saver. I even have this one more often than my compact powder. It's that reliable. If you want to have an oil-free face throughout the day, then feel free to try and use this one. It'll surely change your life like it did to mine.

Thumbs up to Innisfree for making something like this. Always a girl's best friend right here.



Hope you find this helpful in any way. Have you ever used this one already? Do you know any mineral powder similar to this? Let me know and let's exchange ideas then.



PS: Some of the photos I got from the Althea website where you can buy this product also. I'll leave a link here if you're interested.



Take care y'all and let's face each day with a smile. 

---Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment