Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Mr. India -The Best Indian Resto In Town


Hello guys especially to my fellow foodies out there. I am back to feature another favorite. This time it's Indian foods. The name of the restaurant is Mr. India.

What's it about?
It's basically an Indian restaurant that serves reasonably priced food choices from veggie snacks, rice bowls, regular meals, grilled specials, desserts and drinks as well. Take note that they also have vegetable options. One thing, I like about it is the Indian music playing in the background and the Indian music videos shown on the TV. You feel like you get this Indian vibes going on while eating there.

Where is it located?

It's in the ground floor of Gaisano Country Mall, Banilad, Cebu City. They're open from 10 AM to 10 Pm daily.
Contact # (032) 260 1833


What's the price range?




As I've mentioned they really serve affordable food choices. 
Snacks ( P 49 - 99)
Meals ( P 49- 160)
Grilled specials ( P 80- 250)
Desserts ( P40- 100)
Drinks ( P 30 - 80)
** Prices may change anytime.


My Overall Thoughts 
DECORS and INTERIORS : It's satisfyingly good. It looks simple but you already get the Indian spirit there.

PRICE : Very affordable for everybody to try. Good value for the money.

CUSTOMER SERVICE : Always friendly and accommodating.

QUALITY OF THE FOODS : Best tasting Indian foods. The portions of their servings are pretty decent. The spices they use are also to die for.

TASTE and FLAVOR : The foods are tasty.

WILL I COME BACK? Absolutely. It's always a good alternative from eating the norms. I highly recommend it.


That's all for me. Writing about this entry makes me hungry already. Can't wait to go there and be transported to India again.
Hope you find this helpful. Till next time and see you in my next food trip adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment