Sunday, December 11, 2016

GOOD DEALS You Can Find Today 12/12/12

Hello everyone. This is just a short entry about some of the Good Deals I've seen online. Besides, shopping online is much more convenient and fast. That means we avoid traffic jam, long queues in the shopping malls and crowded places. If you fancy a good bargain like me, then read on and let's go shopping online together.


TOP DEALS YOU FIND ONLINE RIGHT NOW for the 12/12/12 1. Happy Skin Cosmetics





This is only a one day sale from their selected items. I've been eyeing some lippies and  I guess today is the best chance to score them. You can also give them away as presents. 



2. Lazada PH
Today is the last day of their store wide sale. I believe the sale season started few days ago. I'll post here some of my faves. They are also perfect for exchange gifts and presents for your loved ones and family members as well.
*Check out the Maybelline and L'Oreal section, perfume section and watch section. You won't regret it if you do. :)






3. Zalora PH
Of course, I have to include Zalora, my go-to trusted store online. They also have good deals you can score today. 



There you go. Check them out and who knows you might score something valuable  online. Good luck to your search. Happy shopping. 

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment