Monday, January 23, 2017

Photo Diary of My Camotes Island trip

Hello everyone! It's been raining here in Cebu constantly and I couldn't help myself from being gloomy a bit. Oh well, I just miss Mr. Sun and its warmth and sunshine I suppose. I just think we can always motivate ourselves and look forward to each new day with a positive disposition, right? This time, I'll have a throwback blog about my beach experience in Camotes Island. A good experience for me and a good reason to come back there soon. 
Let's go and now I present my photo diary about that experience.

PHOTO DIARY of my Camotes Island trip







How to get there?
1. Take a ferry from Danao port that is located an hour away from Cebu city itself.
TIP: Please buy tickets ahead of time especially if it's passenger season / peak season.


Where to stay?

In our case, we stayed in Santiago Bay Garden and Resort. Our reasons are as follows:
  • reasonably priced rooms
  • a good location 
  • has a decent pool and white sand beach
  • has a food station nearby to eat seafoods anytime

SUGGESTIONS for day tour and sightseeing
  • Visit Mangodlong Beach



  • Lake Danao



  • Santiago Bay

  • Timubo Cave



  • Bukilat Cave
Overall, it was really a pleasant getaway and good place to detox from the daily schedule of the city. It's a good place for families and group of friends as well. Truly, it's always a good place to keep coming back and make new memories again. Till next time Camotes. I'll surely be back.

That's all friends. See you again in my next travel adventure. I still can't tell you what it is for now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 
See you.
---Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment