Monday, January 2, 2017

PRODUCT EMPTIES # 10

Hi everyone. Can you believe it? The year 2016 is already done and finished. Ohh how time flies so quickly. As we start a new year, let me do my countdown first of my product empties. This is already my 10th installment. Let's do this quickly in 3, 2, 1 ...


My Product Empties # 10 - My Lucky Seven Products

1. Memo Rush for her 

It is an eau de toilette that has 50 ml. If my memory serves me right, this has a sweet floral scent that uplift a person's mood easily. Good spray but sadly, it isn't long lasting. 
VERDICT: I won't repurchase this anymore. 


2. Guerisson 9 Complex Cream 

I actually bought this because I was looking for a thick cream that I could use as a good moisturizer. I like this because it contains horse oil that helps repair skin damage. In addition, it has 72-hour moisture retention. That means it is a heavy duty moisturizer.
VERDICT: I highly recommend this product. 
**You can check this link for more details about this product.

3. It's Skin Vit C Serum

Again, this product is one of my favorites from my empties series. If my memory serves me right, this is already my third bottle. That's how I much I love this serum. It's effective and really improves the appearance of my skin.
VERDICT: I only have good words for this. Try this out asap.
Check out this link to see my review about this serum.

4. Nivea Mattifying Toner

This toner is formulated to tone the skin deeply and remove excess make up residues. Also, it reduces excess sebum with its mattifying formula.
VERDICT: I am pretty much happy using this toner. Will I buy this again? Yes only if I can buy it in a discounted price.
Click this link for more information about this toner.

5 Piolang CP-1 Keratin Silk Injection for Dry and Damaged Hair

This is really the best product that makes my hair truly shiny and smooth. I love easy it is to use. In addition, I am in love with this product and I carry this in my hand bag to avoid unnecessary hair emergency.
VERDICT: A good product for everyone to use. Please try it.
For more information about this product, click this link.

6. Human Nature 100% natural shampoo in Clarifying version with Apple Zest scent

I love how mild this shampoo is on the hair and scalp. It's pretty direct also. Plus, I am guaranteed that all ingredients in this shampoo are all natural and safe. Also, I like how it has a sweet apple zest scent to it that makes shampooing even more fun and playful.
VERDICT: A good buy for me. Yes, I will definitely repurchase this one.

7. Tony Moly Moisture Mist Aquaporin

This mist is actually a life saver. On hot humid days, this mist just gives the perfect cooling effect on the face once used.  One good benefit it gives us is the intense moisture that automatically hydrates the skin. Plus, I love tiny the mist comes out after spraying. 
VERDICT: A good buy again. If given a chance, I'll repurchase this.


That concludes my PRODUCT EMPTIES. Can't believe it's already a brand new year this time. 
How was your holidays guys? Do you also track your product empties like I do? Let's connect and share ideas then.
Have a blissful new year guys. Dream bigger and keep the faith always. 
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment