Sunday, February 12, 2017

Witch's Pouch Selfie Perfect Eyebrow

Hello! I am back to talk about an important aspect of our lives, our eyebrows. Yes! Eyebrows truly are life. They just frame our face nicely and instantly make us look put together. Raise your hands if you agree. Lately, I've discovered this brand Witch Pouch that carries this good eyebrow product and decided to give a try. Let's continue and give you the details about this good eyebrow product.

What's it about?
This is a retractable eyebrow pencil. The tip has an oval shape. 









This is how the product looks on my brows. ( Taking a selfie is hard. Pardon me. )

PRICE
: It only costs P 150.


PACKAGING : It comes in a double purpose style. One end has the eyebrow product and the other has the brush. Also, it comes with a free refill. Yay!

TEXTURE : It has a soft texture which makes application easy and smooth. 

SHADE: I have here light brown and dark brown.

PIGMENTATION: It's just enough to draw and cover sparse lines on the brows somehow. 


My Overall Thoughts
This is actually a pretty decent product. I love that it has an added refill. Also, I like that it has double-ended brow kit that makes it so easy to use. The best advantages of this products are the price point and how it's strong enough to use and doesn't break so easily when you use it. Yehey! The only bad thing of this is it isn't water-proof like what it claims to be. I'm not complaining though. :)

Well, you should try this one and it's definitely worth the purchase. 
I'll give you link of this product from the Althea website.
That's it for now ladies. Take care and continue to discover good products and let's share ideas then. 
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment