Sunday, February 12, 2017

Honey Snail Ultra Moisture Cream by Nella

Hi guys. I have a good moisture cream that really fits the budget and performs really well at the same time. I just feel the need to use moisturizers regularly especially after hitting the 30's generation. Good thing I have discovered this cream and this is also part of my latest haul from Althea.com. Let's continue and get to know more this product.

What's it about?
Nella's Fantasia's Honey One Snail contains snail secretion to help maintain the moisture on the skin and also has Adenosine that helps prevent wrinkles from appearing. The hydration it provides helps achieve a full silky face / dewy look.




Before using the product

This is how the product looks. A bit thick and tacky.

Viola! My skin automatically looks a bit brighter, healthier and more glowing.



5 Key Ingredients and Uses


Benefits of Mucin and Honey

Secret Weapon


List of all the ingredients


Detailed information of the product

PACKAGING: The product comes in a white plastic jar. The box that comes with it has cute pictures about snail. Interesting enough. But this cream doesn't have any spatula inside. :(

TEXTURE:  It has a thick and tacky texture. I'm guessing because it's full pack of good ingredients that's why it appears like that. 




PROS
  • It's really cheap and feels like good quality at the same time.
  • It is packed with good nutrients for the skin.
  • It can be a good source for hydration and moisture.
  • It improves the elasticity of the skin making it look glowing and healthy.
  • It can be a good sleeping mask to use overnight.
  • Plus, it has anti-aging benefits.
  • This is a perfect moisturizer for mature skin and dry skin as well.

CONS
  • Since it appears thick, I suggest to use just  a tiny bit during the day to layer under our foundation.
  • It can't be easily bought in the market either.

My Final Thoughts
I'm totally blown away by this product right here. It does the job and even goes beyond what is expected of it. I like the fact that it is super rich with all those good ingredients that help restore the condition of our skin. I consider this a super product if that makes sense. I highly recommend this. I stand by it and it doesn't disappoint. ( Just never mind the shine it leaves the face after putting it on)

TIP: You have to use this by portion because it gets so difficult to manage if you put too much or too thick at one time.

That's it for me. Hope you find this helpful. In case you're interested in buying, here's the link of the product.

Take care and always be happy.
---Belle




No comments:

Post a Comment