Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My Product Empties # 17

It's the time of the month to showcase my product empties. I'm on my 17th series already. Clearly, I can't count how many products are there all in all since I started. So far, I'm really enjoying tracking down my empties and actually consuming them all so that nothing goes to waste. Let's continue this.


My Product Empties : My Lucky Seven
1. Winage Real Moisture Cream With Truffle and Caviar

I've been loving this cream because it really does its job of giving moisture and hydration to my skin. Plus, the fact that it has caviar and truffle makes me love it even more. 
*You can also check out this link for an in-depth review of this cream.

VERDICT: I'll surely buy this when I get the chance. A must buy for everyone.


2. Skinfood Choco Powder Eyebrow Wood Pencil


I like this eyebrow pencil because it's very sturdy, creamy to use and perfectly matches my brows' color. Sadly, it isn't available here in the local market. 
*Also, you can check this link for more photos and my review about it.

VERDICT: A winner for me. If you happen to be in Korea, hoard a lot of this and surely you won't regret it. I swear. :)


3. Human Nature Natural Conditioner Cool Peppermint

This is a hair conditioner formulated for strengthening brittle and falling hair. It has hydrolyzed wheat protein that helps fortify your hair to reduce both breakage and hair loss. It also has a rich infusion of avocado, soybean sunflower oils that leave hair stronger, healthier, and smelling refreshingly clean without the harsh chemicals.

VERDICT: It's always one of the items that I repurchase again and again. Just go and try it out yourself.


4. Surebuy Baby Wipes

This has been my go to product when I feel lazy in taking off my make up. I also like the fact that it has aloe, vitamin E and moisturizing lotion. It's definitely a life saver. 

VERDICT: A must buy for me. :) It's cheap and does the job.


5. Gugo Shampoo with Aloe Vera

Gugo is a vine found in the tropical forest in the Philippines  and its bark is used to help all  hair and scalp related problems such as dandruff and hair loss. In addition, it's all organic and natural so you're guaranteed it's safe to use all hair types.

VERDICT: I must say it's really safe and effective. I use this together with warm water and it truly relaxes my feeling. On a side note, the gugo has this earthy smell which I actually don't mind at all. If you're looking for a good shampoo for both oily and dry hair, then this one is for you. You can buy in all Kultura shops found in SM shopping malls.


6. Active Oral Care Extra Strength Mouthwash


It is an extra strength cool mint mouthwash with fluoride protection to fight plaque, protect against tooth decay, strengthen tooth enamel and freshen breath. 

VERDICT: I really like this. One thing is it's very affordable and really does the job well. A must buy for us indeed.


7. Chica Y Chico Matt Cushion in NO. 23 with SPF 34 PA++

I like how easy and convenient it is to use  for those days that I'm in a hurry. It's easy to apply, has a decent coverage and is also very build-able if you want to. Plus, it's not very expensive like the others available in the market.
*I've reviewed this before. You can click this link for more information about this amazing cushion foundation.

VERDICT: I love love love this cushion foundation. If you're looking for a good and handy one, try this out. You'll surely love it as much I do.


Well guys, that concludes everything. Have you ever used some of products I've mentioned above? Let's share ideas then. Hope you find it helpful. Always stay kind and choose happiness.

---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment