Hello everyone. I am back here with another new favorite and it's one of my recent discovery too. For the past few years, I've been a BB cream addict because of the good results it gives my skin. Then this matt cushion came and everything changed completely. Surprisingly, I am now a cushion foundation convert because of this product. I am talking about this Matt Cushion by Chica Y Chico. Let's get it started then.
Some photos from Althea website.
MY PERSONAL PHOTOS
|Left side- Natural skin color|
Right side- with the cushion
|How it looks on my face. I just put this on and set it with a little mineral powder.|
PACKAGING: It comes in a circular black compact with mirror. It also comes with a good sponge and a plastic cap inside that prevents the product from drying. Interestingly, the packaging looks sturdy enough but a little bulky which is common to a normal cushion foundation.
SHADE: I have mine in # 23 that is natural beige. Quite a good match to my skin. :)
TEXTURE: It sets pretty fast so putting this on needs some quick hands. At first, it is a bit sticky but once applied and blended, it feels smooth on the skin. Not thick at all.
COVERAGE: It's between light to medium coverage. It's also very buildable. It just works great for me. Something light but has a good decent amount of coverage already.
- It really has a good packaging.
- It's very easy to apply and use.
- It's doesn't cake if you build it up if you want to achieve a full coverage look.
- It has a pretty good coverage.
- It has decent lasting power.
- It somehow minimizes the appearance of an oily T-zone a bit.
- It already includes a good SPF 35 PA ++
- It can only be purchased online so it's not easy to get a hold of this one yet.
- The range of the shades is very limited and somehow intimidating.
My Overall Thoughts
I'm pretty surprised how I am liking this product. It is just a good start to join the cushion foundation craze. I love how easy and fast it can be applied on the face. Plus, it gives me this healthy looking face. On some days, I feel very busy then this cushion is my life saver. :) I highly recommend this.
Anyhow, hope you find this helpful and fun.
Let's continue to explore the make up world together.