Wednesday, August 2, 2017

REVIEW: Fix and Fix Pore Primer from Etude House

Welcome back to my blog everyone. I have here a good primer that really covers our pores but also doesn't cost that much. I guess it's a win-win situation, right? Anyhow, Philippines, where I am from, has been so hot and humid these days and having a good primer really does a big difference throughout the day.  

If you could remember well, I got this primer as part of my Dis  A Pore Box from Althea.  I was giddy and tried it out for a few weeks before I write this honest review. Let's continue then.

What's it about?
This is a gel-type primer in skin tone. It claims to cover pores and make uneven skin look better. The skin will look smoother and our make up will last all day long.

Also, it is enriched with skin-purifying ingredients like moringa, tea tree leaf and green tea seed that take care of our skin by nourishing it and make the skin shine free all day.








How the product looks

Normal skin. No product whatsoever

After putting on the product. Left - no product / Right- with product

Under natural lighting. Notice the right part. My veins and skin lines seem to be less noticeable and skin absolutely feels smoother and softer.

SIZE
: It's 25 g.

PACKAGING: It comes in this simple tube with a smooth surface. Nothing fancy.
TEXTURE: It really feels so smooth on the skin. At the same time, it is very lightweight and is absorbed by the skin quickly.


My Final Thoughts
Overall, I do love love love this primer right here. It makes my skin smooth, less oily and soft too. Plus, it really layers well underneath my BB cream and foundation. It's perfect for humid days actually.

I really see myself repurchasing this soon because it's cheap and effective. Because of that, I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good primer especially to those who have visible pores. Take note, it suits all skin types so it's definitely a winner. 

Hope you find it helpful guys. I'm your godmother here reviewing some products so that you can be guided to buy only the good stuffs.  That's it for me. Till next time.

This is the link of my Althea Dis A Pore box which has this primer from Etude House.
https://luzbelleathome.blogspot.com/search?q=dis+a+pore+box
---Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment