Thursday, September 14, 2017

Etude House Double Lasting Foundation in Sand

Hello guys! I have here another new discovery about a good foundation. It's been raved online and I happened to see this on Althea website on a make up bundle. Boom. You can guess what happened next, right? Anyhow, let's continue this then.


What is it about?
It's foundation that is long lasting. It also provides perfect cover and applying a thin layer of this provides flawless and clear skin.






Two dots of the product

Spreading the foundation

After blending it, my skin feels softer and brighter.

It gives this healthy glow on the skin.

How the product looks on me. ( Excuse my selfie)

I love this foundation.

SHADE: It is sand that is similar to # 22 to # 23 that creates a natural skin with a neutral base.

PACKAGING: It has this frosted glass bottle. It also comes with a lid and pump where the product comes out.

TEXTURE: It feels very light and smooth on the skin. After a few seconds, it just melts and sinks into the skin and doesn't cake or anything.

COVERAGE: It is pretty much medium to high coverage. Since, it is light enough, you can build it up if you desire to. After leaving this on the skin, it only begins to shine after about 4 hours or so. Setting this with a powder does help a lot.


PROS
  • It lasts really well on the skin.
  • It's medium to high coverage.
  • It's very easy to apply.
  • It makes the skin naturally flawless and smooth.
  • It does quite help with the oil control and shine on the face.

CONS
  • I have no complaints about it actually.

My Final Thoughts
Once again, I am head over heels in love with this foundation right here. It's because it really lasts all day long even if it's super hot and humid outside. A little bit of touch ups on the T-zone and that's basically it. Now I completely understand the hype about this foundation. 

Anyhow, hope you find it helpful. What's your favorite foundation? Let me know and let's exchange ideas friends. Till next time and always be happy.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment