Sunday, October 8, 2017

It's Skin Waterfull Highlighter Polish in #02 Golden Vanilla

Hello guys. It's the month of October already. It's crazy how time flies recently. How have you been anyway? Well, I've been preoccupied with work that's why I haven't been able to blog frequently. My sincere apologies for that.  Moving on, I have here an interesting product that will bring light and shine on your face instantly. What I'm talking about is this Waterfull Highlighter Polish in 02 Golden Vanilla from It's Skin.


What's it about?
It's a highlighter that has a liquid texture / formula that gives a brilliant and dewy appearance. It claims to give  this natural shine beam effect that lasts for hours. 




PACKAGING: It literally looks like a nail polish. The brush tip is used for application.

CONSISTENCY: At first, the product looks like a liquid type nail polish formula, then once you spread it out, it dries to this powder finish giving the skin some sparkle and shine.

TEXTURE: Very runny texture. Easy to apply also.

SIZE: It has 10 ml in it.


My Overall Thoughts
I am pretty much satisfied with this highlighter anyway. It does the job as expected. Also, since it's a liquid type, it's easy to pile and reapply once necessary in achieving that healthy glow. :) In addition, it lasts for a decent number of hours. I guess, it's worth the price. 

There you have it. Have you used this highlighter here? Let me know and share ideas friends. Anyhow, hope you find it helpful.

As always, let's stay hungry for new and good products out there in the market. Stay beautiful inside and out. Take care.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment