Sunday, October 15, 2017

Vlog : A Random Day at Landers Superstore Cebu

Hello guys. I have here another vlog experience about our random day at this famous store called Landers Superstore in Cebu. We went there to replenish some stocks and also eat their pizza with pickles, onions and mustard. :) Small things like these already made our day complete and satisfied our tummies as well. I'll also include my TOP TEN finds  during their Crazy Super Sale.


My TOP 10 PICKS that you'll surely love
1. Christmas decors ( some even have buy 1 take 1 deals)
2. Soya Milk
3. Juice Selections ( buy 1 take 1 offer )
4. Glad Air Freshener ( buy 1 take 1 offer)
5. Pepperoni Pizza ( less P100 off from the original price)
6. Ice cream delights ( Buy 1 take 1 deals)
7. Dulce de Leche Cake from their pastry section
8. Toothpaste and Toothbrush ( buy 1 take 1 deals)
9. Dove Handwash ( buy 1 take 1 deals)
10. Shampoo for Babies ( buy 1 take 1 offer)

My Random Vlog documented here.
**Also, you can check their facebook account to know more about this HERE

** You can also find my previous VLOG about Landers Superstore HERE

That's a wrap for me. Thanks for spending your time to  visit my blog and read this entry. See you next time and always choose happiness.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment