Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Travel Vlog : Let's go to Tokyo, Japan


Hi friends. I've here another major throwback of my trip when I went to Japan a few months ago. I figured I wanted to showcase the highlights of that experience and relive the moments again. That way it'll spread inspiration and  spark to dream and travel the world one country at a time. Before it gets cheesy, let's get back to business as I show my travel highlights of Tokyo, Japan.

My Travel Vlog : Tokyo, Japan

Random Snapshots
In Shinjuku

The Tokyo Tower at the back of me

Going to Meiji Shrine


Game Arcade in Shinjuku




Gundam Statue in Odaiba 

Cherry Blossom Tree in Ueno Station

That's a wrap for me. I truly enjoyed my trip to Japan at that time. Hope I'll be given another chance to visit the country again. Well, I'll just keep knocking for more chances and wish the gate of the heavens hears my heart's desires. 

Anyhow, what's your favorite travel memory? Share it with me and let's exchange good pieces of information. Take care guys. Always dream big and reach for that star.
---Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment