Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Random VLOG : Christmas Party 2017

I know I know. From the title itself that it's way beyond its deadline but please understand. It's still January and it's better late than nothing, right? Well, since I'm from the Philippines, we all know that the Christmas season is always a festive and an exciting time.  That also includes joining Christmas parties and stuffs like that.

What's a Christmas party like in the Philippines?
Well, there are many varieties if you ask me. It may be organized in the company/ office, schools, group of friends and even among family members. It may also be a small reunion among elementary and high school friends even. This one I've attended it's a Christmas party for the co-workers for my husband.

Where was the party held?
It was held in the Playlist Family KTV, Meerea High Street, Ouano avenue, Subangdaku, Mandaue City.

How was the party like?
This was like a casual party I believe. It had some videoke sessions, some sort of games and raffle , eating time and definitely the exchanging of gifts to conclude the event.

Here's my vlog of the event. Hope you like it.

Thanks for staying with me  my friends in this journey. It's the new year 2018 already. Come and join me as I continue to search for good places, eat yummy foods and test good make up and skin care items as well.  May this new year be a good chance for all of us to be better, stronger and wiser. Till next time.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment