Friday, February 23, 2018

REVIEW : Miracle Fit Essence Concealer

Hi everyone. Today, I have another review about a good concealer that's good for everyone to use daily. As you all know by now, I come from the Philippines so wearing foundation is really uncomfortable especially on hot and humid days. I've learned this technique from my fave Youtuber Joan Kim. She recommended using a good concealer as your trusted foundation. Gladly guys, it works wonders. Please try it. Anyhow, let's get to know more this concealer right here first.

What's it about?
This name is the Miracle Fit Essence Concealer by Secret Key. It has SPF 30 / PA ++ also. It claims to cover skin blemishes quickly giving this healthy look. Additionally, it has green tea extract and green tea seed oil to promote hydration and moisture.








A photo of my hand without any product

L- no concealer / R- with the concealer

Notice the right side. My skin has become whiter and the surface looks smoother as well.

A close up look of the skin with the concealer on

BEST POINTS
* Whitening
* Sunblock protection
* Wrinkle care benefit

SHADE: I have here color 23 which is the natural beige.
TEXTURE: It is very light and easy to blend in the skin. Also, it is easy to pile and layer on the skin for that added coverage.
PACKAGING: Nothing fancy and just pretty straightforward.
COVERAGE: It's like from light to medium coverage. 


My Overall Thoughts
Well, another winner right here. Actually this product reminds me of the famous Missha's The Style Under Eye Brightener. It looks almost the same from its packaging actually. However, this one here is much much better because of its skin care benefits as well. 

Well, I've been using this for about two months or so as my go-to foundation and it really doesn't disappoint. If you're on the hunt of a good and reasonable concealer, then you must try this here.

*** You can read here my thoughts about the Missha's Under Eye Brightener HERE

*** This is where I got this product from ---> HERE

*** You can also use my DISCOUNT CODE A200A-YT4Q7TLP3400

Have you used this concealer right here? How was it? Let's share information and exchange relevant ideas then. That's it for me.
--- Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment