Monday, November 21, 2016

REVIEW: Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener in Light Beige



As you all know by know, I am a concealer kind of girl. I mean who doesn't, right? I'm pretty sure you all will agree. Having a busy work load always requires sleeping late and waking up early too. As a result, these panda eyes always show up everyday or if not most of the days. Unfortunately, basically it's my genes as well that the area under my eyes tend to look darker. Yes, to cut the long story short, concealers are always my handbag's staple that I carry everywhere I go. Friends, let me introduce, The Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener in Light Beige. 




What's it about? 
It acts as a liquid concealer with doe foot  applicator that perfectly covers up dark circles, blemishes and even freckles.









SIZE: It is 5g. 
PACKAGING: It's in the usual tube  that is similar to a lip glossy type and it comes with this applicator that's good for easy application. 
TEXTURE: It's pretty creamy and glides smoothly on the skin.
PRICE: P 190 ( bought it from Althea.com)
SCENT:  Nothing really, just the normal scent that Korean products have. 
LEFT : with no product  / RIGHT : with product


How my hand looks after blending the product. It lightens it.
. Yes but it also highlights the lines and surface of my skin :( 


I use this product as a highlighter instead.
Viola. This is how it looks after blending. 



PROS
  • You can really see the brightening effect after applying it on.
  • It's cheap and does the job as expected.
  • It somehow blends pretty well on the skin.
  • A little goes a long way already so it lasts long.

CONS
  •  It isn't recommended to dry skin.  ( in my opinion)
  • Applying too much of the product can create a kind of thick layer that highlights the fine  lines, pores and eyebags on the skin. 
  • It doesn't last long but putting on a setting powder helps.

My Final Thoughts
I am quite satisfied with the performance of this product. In my opinion, this works best as a typical highlighter like putting it under the eye, under the arch of our eyebrows, on the nose and stuffs like that. I don't recommend this as a heavy duty concealer because it tends to highlight the pores and fine lines on the skin.

Hope you find this helpful. If you have some good concealer recommendations for me, let me know down there in the comment section. Take care everybody and let's keep those eyebags at bay.
---Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment