Sunday, February 4, 2018

REVIEW : Simple Light Moisturizer

Hello lovely friends. Now, let's talk about skin care most especially about moisturizer. Applying a good kind of moisturizer regularly boosts hydration in the skin which prevents flaking and dullness. It also creates a protective layer of moisture that lasts all day long. Here I have a Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer.

What's it about?
From the name itself, it is the hydrating light moisturizer. It's a perfect blend of multi-vitamins and skin-loving ingredients that keep our skin moisturized and pampered, carried on working for 12 hours. It's even perfect for sensitive skin.








PACKAGING
It has simple packaging of white bottle, a green cap and logo. 

TEXTURE
It comes out creamy but applies very smoothly on the skin. It also feels lightweight on the skin.

SIZE
It is 125 ml.


BEST POINTS
*** It has 2 main VITAMINS - Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E
*** It has skin loving ingredients which are Glycerin and Borage Seed Oil
*** It has no artificial  perfume or color and no harsh chemicals so it won't upset your skin.
My normal skin

Left - normal skin / Right - the product on my skin

Left- no product / Right- the moisturizer being spread on my skin 

Left- normal skin / Right- the moisturizer was fully absorbed already.  It felt smoother and more hydrated.

My Overall Thoughts
Oh well, I'm pretty happy I got this for myself. It's perfect as an everyday moisturizer. Also, I layer this one about two times perhaps especially if I'm out and about for that intense hydration. 

NOTES
This is very much suitable for young skin. For mature skin, this is good as a day moisturizer only.

Well, that's about it. Thank you LAZADA PH for giving us cheap prices and offering new skin care products as well.  Till next time.

Always stay beautiful inside and out.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment