Thursday, February 8, 2018

My Product Empties # 21 : My Lucky Seven + 1

Good day guys! I have here my product empties # 21 but this is my first one for this year. Indeed, I've enjoyed most them, repurchased even and stopped using some. Let's get into it and I'll enumerate them one by one.

My Product Empties # 21 : My Luck Seven Products + 1
1. White Caviar Illuminating Moisturizing Cream


This cream brilliantly reduces signs of aging skin. The golden caviar-enriched formula leaves our skin with a luminous, even-toned and lifted appearance.
*Click the link HERE for more details about this amazing product.

VERDICT: It's really a must have for everybody. It's pricey but it totally works instantly. It gives me this happy and young glow from within.


2. Nursy Baby Wipes

It has 60 wipes plus 6 pieces more. It claims to be silky soft and extra thick. It is safe and gentle enough to use  to clean and moisturize baby's delicate skin. It's also alcohol-free and paraben free.

VERDICT: I didn't enjoy using this product. It dries out quickly and the essence of these wipes doesn't actually do what it is supposed to do. I just used this up and move on to my other wipes available here.


3. Moisture Skin Cream with Horse Oil by Loshi


It's a moisturizer that contains 100% oil which is secret ingredient to make young and beautiful skin. This cream nourishes the skin and it helps to fade away acne scars, wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
*More details about this cream right HERE

VERDICT: It's a winner here. It's a good and reliable cream for the face and body as well. I put this on my elbow, feet and other body parts that need hydration. It totally works.


4. Elizavecca Skin Liar Primer


This is a good primer that does many things. First, it claims to minimize the appearance of pores on the skin. Next, it moisturizes and smoothens the surface of our skin. Lastly, it holds the make up in place for a good amount of time.
* My review about this primer right HERE.

VERDICT: This is a good primer but it's not really very heavy duty. For its price point, it's worth the buy.


5. Red Serum by Skin & Lab



This is a highly concentrated serum that contains red extracts which promote healthier skin turn-over cycle to fight against free radicals, dehydration and signs of aging.
*More in-depth review about this serum HERE

VERDICT: This is also a good serum to use regularly. I actually mix this with my moisturizer to boost its effect. So far so good. I see myself repurchasing this soon.


6. Banila Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm

This is a cleansing balm that has like a sherbet texture. At first, it feels like a soft cream and once it touches your face/ skin, it melts into this light oil that you can use to spread, cleanse and massage into your skin.
* My review about this cleansing balm HERE

VERDICT: It's a good product to use to remove my make up. However, I didn't see myself reaching out to this frequently. Strange but true. For anyone, you can try this one because it really works anyhow.


7. Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel by The Faceshop


This aloe gel is formulated to soothe and moisturize the skin. Actually this product has many uses like  a hand and body moisturizer, after shave gel, gel for treating sunburn to name a few.
* My review about this wonderful product can be seen HERE

VERDICT: Yes to this. We always have this in the house 24/7. If I'm not mistaken, this is my 4th tub already. It's that good and I won't get tired of repurchasing this. You should try it too.


8. Bundles of Sheet Mask


I'm pretty surprised that this month I have quite a lot of empties of these. Totally, I had about 10 pieces or more. I guess, my skin had been stressed with the holiday rush last Christmas and New Year season so I was like putting these masks on to compromise those. So far so good. Luckily, my skin has been behaving and I give credits to these sheet mask totally.
* I have reviewed this one HERE. The Lemon-Lime Mask by Boomdeahdah

VERDICT: I'm in love with sheetmasking these days undoubtedly. Try these masks especially these ones from Boomdeahdah. They're cheap and effective. 

Wow, that was quite a long list of empties I must say. Let's continue this series and get to know our likes and dislikes at the same time too. Do we have the same empties as well? Let me know and let's share ideas then. Till next time.
-- Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment