Monday, March 19, 2018

My Product Empties # 22 My Lucky Seven

Hello lovely friends. It's that time of the month which I do my countdown of my product empties. This is already my 22nd and I'm pretty proud how I keep track of them religiously. Who is with me? Raise you hands!  ^ ^Anyhow, let's continue this list and get started.

MY PRODUCT EMPTIES # 22 : MY LUCKY SEVEN
1. Simple Light Moisturizer
This is a light hydrating moisturizer. It's a perfect blend of multi-vitamins and good ingredients for the skin that can work up to 12 hours. It's also perfect for sensitive skin.

* I have reviewed this one before and you can see it HERE

VERDICT: It's a buy definitely. If you're looking for a light and a good day moisturizer, then this is perfect.

2. Watson's Goat Milk Scented Cream Bath
This gently and effectively cleanses and moisturizes the skin. It also combines  gentle cleansing agents with the rich fragrance of goat milk, leaving your skin soft and silky smooth.


VERDICT: A winner for me. With its size ( 1000 ml) and its price point, it's a win-win solution definitely. You guys should check this out.

3.Gugo Kultura Shampoo
Gugo is a vine found in the tropical forest in the Philippines and its bark  is used to treat all hair and scalp related problems such as dandruff and hair loss. This is all organic and natural so you can be assured that it's safe and mild to use for all hair types.


VERDICT: This is pretty effective. If you are looking for a good shampoo for oily and dry hair, then this the one for you. You can score this in all Kultura shops located in SM shopping malls.


4. Tony Moly Back Gel Liner in 02 Brown
This is a good gel liner that claims to be waterproof. It also has a long ( 15mm ) brush for that fast and easy application.

* For more detailed information about this, click HERE.

VERDICT: This is an absolute winner. It does the job, applies easily and smoothly. Also, it lasts for the whole day. A must buy indeed.


5. It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector
This is a serum from It's Skin. VC stands for Vitamin C. It's specially formulated with high potency of Vitamin C derivatives, green tea extracts and other good stuffs  to make skin radiant and brightening. It also claims to tighten the pores to even make skin healthy, soft and glowing.

* A review about this serum can be seen HERE.

VERDICT: Actually I've been repurchasing this ever since I discovered it. It's that good truly. It does help with my skin surface and overall appearance. Please try it.


6. Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry
This claims to have a delicious cherry scent and a fabulous red shimmer. It has fruit extracts,  shimmering pigments and SPF 10.
Something simple but very important for everyday use.


VERDICT: A buy for me. This is something functional and cheap at the same time.


7. Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes
These cleansing wipes are made with Micellar Water for a thorough yet gentle cleanse. They gently lift away makeup, impurities and unclog pores. They also leave the skin soft, clean, fresh and hydrated without  irritation.

*More photos and my review about this product can be seen HERE

VERDICT: A must buy for me. Also, I highly recommend these cleansing wipes. Does the job and makes the skin hydrated naturally. :)

That concludes everything in my list. Those were my 7 product empties. Have you used some of them also? Let me know and share some good inputs. Till next time.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment