Monday, April 2, 2018

REVIEW : Real Skin Healthy Vinegar Skin Toner Makgeoli

Hello lovely friends. I am back with another new product. This time it's a toner which is one important step in the world of skin care. Let's talk about its importance first. A good toner is used to balance our skin's PH levels after we cleanse and wash our face. Why? It's because when we wash our face, the cleanser strips our skin of its natural oils so putting on a good toner make the PH level balanced and at the same time prepping it to accept and absorb serum, essences and creams more effectively. Anyhow, let's go back to the product for now.

What's it about?
This is a healthy vinegar skin toner that has makgeoli as its main ingredient. Makgeoli is a made of fermented rice and contains kojic acid. This toner mainly helps with brightening, nourishing and clarifying the skin complexion.




The toner comes with a lid (stopper) together with the cap to avoid spillage.






The texture of the toner on my skin

Viola. This is how my skin looks after the toner is fully absorbed.

Size: This bottle contains 300ml.
Scent: Even though the name itself has vinegar in it, it doesn't have that smell at all. It has this mild floral scent I believe.
Packaging: It looks pretty straightforward I guess. The bottle is made of plastic. Nothing fancy at all. 
Consistency: It appears like a dark white liquid on the bottle but once you apply it on the skin, it applies and feels like water. 

My Overall Thoughts 
Overall, I like this healthy skin vinegar toner. I'll enumerate the reasons one by one. First, my skin always feels refreshed and hydrated every time I put this on. Second, there is no stickiness since this has a very lightweight consistency and also it absorbs quickly on the skin. ( It feels like skin is drinking water literally. ) Third, I have no bad experience about it having any kind of breakout and other skin irritations whatsoever.

On the other hand, using this product really needs some time and patience combined. This doesn't give you instant results and no dramatic results either. Well for a good amount of time that I have used this product, I have noticed that my skin's elasticity got better and  surface of my skin looks brighter somehow. Will I recommend it? Yes, this works well with younger skin especially those ladies in their 20's and 30's generation.  

TIP: This is a good toner to do the 7-skin step in which you layer this product on for about 7 times continuously to boost its benefits it can give to our skin.

That wraps the show for now. It's always a joy trying out new products and writing about my review as well. Hope you find this helpful. Let me know if you have used this toner right here. Let's compare ideas and share good pieces of information. Till next time.
--- Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment