Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Rapid REVIEW of PyunKangYul's Essence Toner

Good day everyone! I have here some rapid reviews of this toner which I've been loving for the past 3 years or so. No kidding! That's is how long I've loved and used that product. Let's continue then and proceed to my rapid review in 3-2-1.

Photos of the Product



Rapid Reviews

- This toner makes the skin look soft, hydrated and plump.

- No breakouts and skin irritations whatsoever

- Feels very light and comfortable on the skin

- This feels very soothing and calming especially when I experience drastic weather changes and my skin tends to be angry and confused. This toner definitely saves the day for me always.

- I like to layer this about 2-3 skins to boost hydration.

- Overall, I do appreciate all the good and safe ingredients this toner has. Truth be told, my skin tells me it's happy and that's what matters most to me.

Complete reviews of the product here 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B08m_S2nlki/ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B082cl2HOJy/ 


Video of the product


* That's all for me today. As you can tell already, I love me a good toner in my routine. It's an essential step for me. How about you? Do you love toners too? I'm curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment